Synonyms of Sunk
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
27 Synonyms for Sunk
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for sunk:
- v. - Fall or descend to a lower place or level
- v. - Cause to sink
- v. - Pass into a specified state or condition
- v. - Go under, "The raft sank and its occupants drowned"
- v. - Descend into or as if into some soft substance or place
- v. - Appear to move downward
- v. - Fall heavily or suddenly; decline markedly
- v. - Fall or sink heavily
- v. - Embed deeply
- adj. - Doomed to extinction