Synonyms of Ticks
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
21 Synonyms for Ticks
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for ticks:
- n. - A metallic tapping sound
- n. - Any of two families of small parasitic arachnids with barbed proboscis; feed on blood of warm-blooded animals
- n. - A mark indicating that something has been noted or completed etc.
- n. - A light mattress
- v. - Make a clicking or ticking sound
- v. - Make a sound like a clock or a timer
- v. - Sew
- v. - Put a check mark on or near or next to