Synonyms of Title
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
11 Synonyms for Title
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for title:
- n. - A heading that names a statute or legislative bill; may give a brief summary of the matters it deals with
- Statute title
- n. - The status of being a champion
- n. - A legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it
- Deed of conveyance
- n. - An identifying appellation signifying status or function: e.g. `Mr.' or `General'
- Title of respect
- Form of address
- n. - An established or recognized right
- n. - An informal right to something
- v. - Give a title to
- v. - Designate by an identifying term