Synonyms of Titles
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
23 Synonyms for Titles
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for titles:
- n. - A heading that names a statute or legislative bill; may give a brief summary of the matters it deals with
- n. - The name of a work of art or literary composition etc.
- n. - A general or descriptive heading for a section of a written work
- n. - The status of being a champion
- n. - A legal document signed and sealed and delivered to effect a transfer of property and to show the legal right to possess it
- n. - An identifying appellation signifying status or function: e.g. `Mr.' or `General'
- Title of respect
- Form of address
- n. - An established or recognized right
- n. - (usually plural) written material introduced into a movie or TV show to give credits or represent dialogue or explain an action
- n. - An appellation signifying nobility
- n. - An informal right to something
- v. - Give a title to
- v. - Designate by an identifying term