Synonyms of Trusts
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
30 Synonyms for Trusts
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for trusts:
- n. - Something (as property) held by one party (the trustee) for the benefit of another (the beneficiary)
- n. - Certainty based on past experience
- n. - The trait of believing in the honesty and reliability of others
- n. - A consortium of independent organizations formed to limit competition by controlling the production and distribution of a product or service
- n. - Complete confidence in a person or plan etc
- n. - A trustful relationship
- v. - Have confidence or faith in
- v. - Allow without fear
- v. - Be confident about something
- v. - Expect and wish
- v. - Confer a trust upon
- v. - Extend credit to; I won't pay her debts anymore"