Synonyms of Tying
Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
21 Synonyms for Tying
Here's a list of any Thesaurus entries for tying:
- n. - The act of tying or binding things together
- v. - Fasten or secure with a rope, string, or cord
- v. - Finish a game with an equal number of points, goals, etc.
- v. - Limit or restrict to
- v. - Connect, fasten, or put together two or more pieces
- v. - Form a knot or bow in
- v. - Create social or emotional ties
- v. - Perform a marriage ceremony
- v. - Make by tying pieces together
- v. - Unite musical notes by a tie