Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Tang
The definition of tang, the meaning of the word Tang:
Is tang a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A tart spicy quality
- n. - The imperial dynasty of China from 618 to 907
- n. - The taste experience when a savoury condiment is taken into the mouth
- n. - A common rockweed used in preparing kelp and as manure
- n. - Brown algae seaweed with serrated edges
- n. - Any of various coarse seaweeds
- n. - Any of various kelps especially of the genus Laminaria
Tang is worth 5 points in Scrabble, and 7 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in tang: A G N T
1 Anagram of Tang
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to tang:
12 words found using the letters in "Tang"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words