Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Acute
The definition of acute, the meaning of the word Acute:
Is acute a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A mark (') placed above a vowel to indicate pronunciation
- adj. - Having or experiencing a rapid onset and short but severe course
- adj. - Extremely sharp or intense
- adj. - Having or demonstrating ability to recognize or draw fine distinctions
- adj. - Of an angle; less than 90 degrees
- adj. - Ending in a sharp point
- adj. - Of critical importance and consequence
Acute is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in acute: A C E T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to acute:
23 words found using the letters in "Acute"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words