Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Adjunct
The definition of adjunct, the meaning of the word Adjunct:
Is adjunct a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Something added to another thing but not an essential part of it
- n. - A person who is an assistant or subordinate to another
- n. - A construction that can be used to extend the meaning of a word or phrase but is not one of the main constituents of a sentence
- adj. - Furnishing added support
- adj. - Of or relating to a person who is subordinate to another
Adjunct is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 22 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in adjunct: A C D J N T U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to adjunct:
39 words found using the letters in "Adjunct"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words