Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
20 Definitions of Advanced
The definition of advanced, the meaning of the word Advanced:
Is advanced a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Move forward, also in the metaphorical sense
- v. - Bring forward for consideration or acceptance
- v. - Increase or raise
- v. - Contribute to the progress or growth of
- v. - Cause to move forward
- v. - Obtain advantages, such as points, etc.
- v. - Develop in a positive way
- v. - Develop further
- v. - Give a promotion to or assign to a higher position
- v. - Pay in advance
- v. - Move forward
- v. - Rise in rate or price
- adj. - Farther along in physical or mental development
- adj. - Comparatively late in a course of development
- adj. - Ahead of the times
- adj. - At a higher level in training or knowledge or skill
- adj. - Ahead in development; complex or intricate
- adj. - Far along in time
- adj. - (of societies) highly developed especially in technology or industry
- adj. - Situated ahead or going before
Advanced is worth 15 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in advanced: A A C D D E N V
50 words found using the letters in "Advanced"
7 Letter Words
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words