Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Affect
The definition of affect, the meaning of the word Affect:
Is affect a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The conscious subjective aspect of feeling or emotion
- v. - Have an effect upon
- v. - Act physically on; have an effect upon
- v. - Connect closely and often incriminatingly
- v. - Make believe with the intent to deceive
- v. - Have an emotional or cognitive impact upon
Affect is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in affect: A C E F F T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to affect:
32 words found using the letters in "Affect"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words