Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Allies
The definition of allies, the meaning of the word Allies:
Is allies a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The alliance of nations that fought the Axis in World War II and which (with subsequent additions) signed the charter of the United Nations in 1945
- n. - In World War I the alliance of Great Britain and France and Russia and all the other nations that became allied with them in opposing the Central Powers
- n. - An alliance of nations joining together to fight a common enemy
- n. - A friendly nation
- n. - An associate who provides cooperation or assistance
- v. - Become an ally or associate, as by a treaty or marriage
Allies is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in allies: A E I L L S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to allies:
51 words found using the letters in "Allies"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words