Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Anchor
The definition of anchor, the meaning of the word Anchor:
Is anchor a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A mechanical device that prevents a vessel from moving
- n. - A central cohesive source of support and stability
- n. - A television reporter who coordinates a broadcast to which several correspondents contribute
- v. - Fix firmly and stably
- v. - Secure a vessel with an anchor
Anchor is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in anchor: A C H N O R
2 Anagrams of Anchor
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to anchor:
51 words found using the letters in "Anchor"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words