Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, appeals is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
1. Take a court case to a higher court for review
2. Request earnestly (something from somebody); ask for aid or protection
3. Be attractive to
4. Challenge (a decision)
5. Cite as an authority; resort to
1. Earnest or urgent request
2. Attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates
3. (law) a legal proceeding in which the appellant resorts to a higher court for the purpose of obtaining a review of a lower court decision and a reversal of the lower court's judgment or the granting of a new trial
4. Request for a sum of money
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in appeals?
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words