Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Appeals
The definition of appeals, the meaning of the word Appeals:
Is appeals a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Earnest or urgent request
- n. - Attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates
- n. - (law) a legal proceeding in which the appellant resorts to a higher court for the purpose of obtaining a review of a lower court decision and a reversal of the lower court's judgment or the granting of a new trial
- n. - Request for a sum of money
- v. - Take a court case to a higher court for review
- v. - Request earnestly (something from somebody); ask for aid or protection
- v. - Be attractive to
- v. - Challenge (a decision)
- v. - Cite as an authority; resort to
Appeals is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in appeals: A A E L P P S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to appeals:
85 words found using the letters in "Appeals"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words