Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Assays
The definition of assays, the meaning of the word Assays:
Is assays a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An appraisal of the state of affairs
- n. - A substance that is undergoing an analysis of its components
- n. - A written report of the results of an analysis of the composition of some substance
- n. - A quantitative or qualitative test of a substance (especially an ore or a drug) to determine its components; frequently used to test for the presence or concentration of infectious agents or antibodies etc.
- v. - Analyze (chemical substances)
- v. - Make an effort or attempt
Assays is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in assays: A A S S S Y
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to assays:
12 words found using the letters in "Assays"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words