Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Assess
The definition of assess, the meaning of the word Assess:
Is assess a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The fleshy part of the human body that you sit on
- n. - A pompous fool
- n. - Hardy and sure-footed animal smaller and with longer ears than the horse
- n. - Slang for sexual intercourse
- v. - Evaluate or estimate the nature, quality, ability, extent, or significance of
- v. - Charge (a person or a property) with a payment, such as a tax or a fine
- v. - Set or determine the amount of (a payment such as a fine)
- v. - Estimate the value of (property) for taxation
Assess is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 6 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in assess: A E S S S S
1 Anagram of Assess
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to assess:
11 words found using the letters in "Assess"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words