Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Attic
The definition of attic, the meaning of the word Attic:
Is attic a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Floor consisting of open space at the top of a house just below roof; often used for storage
- n. - The dialect of Ancient Greek spoken and written in Attica and Athens and Ionia
- n. - Informal terms for a human head
- n. - (architecture) a low wall at the top of the entablature; hides the roof
- adj. - Of or relating to Attica or its inhabitants or to the dialect spoken in Athens in classical times
Attic is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in attic: A C I T T
1 Anagram of Attic
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to attic:
14 words found using the letters in "Attic"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words