Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Awkward
The definition of awkward, the meaning of the word Awkward:
Is awkward a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Causing inconvenience
- adj. - Lacking grace or skill in manner or movement or performance
- adj. - Difficult to handle or manage especially because of shape
- adj. - Not elegant or graceful in expression
- adj. - Hard to deal with; especially causing pain or embarrassment
- adj. - Socially uncomfortable; unsure and constrained in manner
Awkward is worth 18 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in awkward: A A D K R W W
21 words found using the letters in "Awkward"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words