Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Backbone
The definition of backbone, the meaning of the word Backbone:
Is backbone a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A central cohesive source of support and stability
- n. - Fortitude and determination
- n. - The series of vertebrae forming the axis of the skeleton and protecting the spinal cord
- n. - The part of a book's cover that encloses the inner side of the book's pages and that faces outward when the book is shelved
- n. - The part of a network that connects other networks together
Backbone is worth 18 points in Scrabble, and 22 points in Words with Friends
There are 8 letters in backbone: A B B C E K N O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to backbone:
86 words found using the letters in "Backbone"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words