Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Badly
The definition of badly, the meaning of the word Badly:
Is badly a scrabble word? Yes!
- adv. - To a severe or serious degree
- adv. - (`ill' is often used as a combining form) in a poor or improper or unsatisfactory manner; not well
- adv. - Evilly or wickedly
- adv. - In a disobedient or naughty way
- adv. - With great intensity (`bad' is a nonstandard variant for `badly')
- adv. - Very much; strongly
- adv. - Without skill or in a displeasing manner
- adv. - In a disadvantageous way; to someone's disadvantage
- adv. - Unfavorably or with disapproval
- adv. - With unusual distress or resentment or regret or emotional display
Badly is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in badly: A B D L Y
1 Anagram of Badly
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to badly:
24 words found using the letters in "Badly"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words