Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Baffled
The definition of baffled, the meaning of the word Baffled:
Is baffled a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - People who are frustrated and perplexed
- v. - Be a mystery or bewildering to
- v. - Hinder or prevent (the efforts, plans, or desires) of
- v. - Check the emission of (sound)
- adj. - Perplexed by many conflicting situations or statements; filled with bewilderment
Baffled is worth 16 points in Scrabble, and 18 points in Words with Friends
There are 7 letters in baffled: A B D E F F L
66 words found using the letters in "Baffled"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words