Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Bail
The definition of bail, the meaning of the word Bail:
Is bail a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - (criminal law) money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial
- n. - The legal system that allows an accused person to be temporarily released from custody (usually on condition that a sum of money guarantees their appearance at trial)
- v. - Release after a security has been paid
- v. - Deliver something in trust to somebody for a special purpose and for a limited period
- v. - Secure the release of (someone) by providing security
- v. - Empty (a vessel) by bailing
- v. - Remove (water) from a vessel with a container
Bail is worth 6 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bail: A B I L
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bail:
12 words found using the letters in "Bail"
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words