Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Bailed
The definition of bailed, the meaning of the word Bailed:
Is bailed a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Release after a security has been paid
- v. - Deliver something in trust to somebody for a special purpose and for a limited period
- v. - Secure the release of (someone) by providing security
- v. - Empty (a vessel) by bailing
- v. - Remove (water) from a vessel with a container
Bailed is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in bailed: A B D E I L
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bailed:
70 words found using the letters in "Bailed"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words