Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Balls
The definition of balls, the meaning of the word Balls:
Is balls a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Round object that is hit or thrown or kicked in games
- n. - A solid projectile that is shot by a musket
- n. - An object with a spherical shape
- n. - The people assembled at a lavish formal dance
- n. - One of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- n. - A spherical object used as a plaything
- n. - United States comedienne best known as the star of a popular television program (1911-1989)
- n. - A compact mass
- n. - A lavish dance requiring formal attire
- n. - A more or less rounded anatomical body or mass
- n. - The game of baseball
- n. - A pitch that is not in the strike zone
- v. - Form into a ball by winding or rolling
Balls is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in balls: A B L L S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to balls:
22 words found using the letters in "Balls"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words