Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, bands is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Bind or tie together, as with a band
2. Attach a ring to the foot of, in order to identify
1. An unofficial association of people or groups
2. Instrumentalists not including string players
3. A stripe or stripes of contrasting color
4. An adornment consisting of a strip of a contrasting color or material
5. A group of musicians playing popular music for dancing
6. A range of frequencies between two limits
7. A thin flat strip of flexible material that is worn around the body or one of the limbs (especially to decorate the body)
8. A cord-like tissue connecting two larger parts of an anatomical structure
9. Jewelry consisting of a circlet of precious metal (often set with jewels) worn on the finger
10. A driving belt in machinery
11. A thin flat strip or loop of flexible material that goes around or over something else, typically to hold it together or as a decoration
12. A strip of material attached to the leg of a bird to identify it (as in studies of bird migration)
13. A restraint put around something to hold it together
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bands?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words