Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Banked
The definition of banked, the meaning of the word Banked:
Is banked a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Tip laterally
- v. - Enclose with a bank
- v. - Do business with a bank or keep an account at a bank
- v. - Act as the banker in a game or in gambling
- v. - Be in the banking business
- v. - Put into a bank account
- v. - Cover with ashes so to control the rate of burning
- v. - Have confidence or faith in
Banked is worth 13 points in Scrabble, and 15 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in banked: A B D E K N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to banked:
49 words found using the letters in "Banked"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words