Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
9 Definitions of Barks
The definition of barks, the meaning of the word Barks:
Is barks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Tough protective covering of the woody stems and roots of trees and other woody plants
- n. - A noise resembling the bark of a dog
- n. - A sailing ship with 3 (or more) masts
- n. - The sound made by a dog
- v. - Speak in an unfriendly tone
- v. - Cover with bark
- v. - Remove the bark of a tree
- v. - Make barking sounds
- v. - Tan (a skin) with bark tannins
Barks is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in barks: A B K R S
1 Anagram of Barks
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to barks:
28 words found using the letters in "Barks"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words