Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Barred
The definition of barred, the meaning of the word Barred:
Is barred a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Prevent from entering; keep out
- v. - Render unsuitable for passage
- v. - Expel, as if by official decree
- v. - Secure with, or as if with, bars
- adj. - Preventing entry or exit or a course of action
- adj. - Marked with stripes or bands
Barred is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in barred: A B D E R R
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to barred:
53 words found using the letters in "Barred"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words