Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Baths
The definition of baths, the meaning of the word Baths:
Is baths a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A vessel containing liquid in which something is immersed (as to process it or to maintain it at a constant temperature or to lubricate it)
- n. - You soak and wash your body in a bathtub
- n. - A relatively large open container that you fill with water and use to wash the body
- n. - An ancient Hebrew liquid measure equal to about 10 gallons
- n. - A town in southwestern England on the River Avon; famous for its hot springs and Roman remains
- n. - A room (as in a residence) containing a bathtub or shower and usually a washbasin and toilet
- v. - Clean one's body by immersion into water
Baths is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in baths: A B H S T
1 Anagram of Baths
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to baths:
32 words found using the letters in "Baths"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words