Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Bating
The definition of bating, the meaning of the word Bating:
Is bating a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Moderate or restrain; lessen the force of
- v. - Flap the wings wildly or frantically; used of falcons
- v. - Soak in a special solution to soften and remove chemicals used in previous treatments
- v. - Strike with, or as if with a baseball bat
- v. - Wink briefly
- v. - Have a turn at bat
- v. - Use a bat
- v. - Beat thoroughly and conclusively in a competition or fight
Bating is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in bating: A B G I N T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bating:
49 words found using the letters in "Bating"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words