Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, baton is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. A thin tapered rod used by a conductor to lead an orchestra or choir
2. A short stout club used primarily by policemen
3. A short staff carried by some officials to symbolize an office or an authority
4. A hollow metal rod that is wielded or twirled by a drum major or drum majorette
5. A hollow cylinder passed from runner to runner in a relay race
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in baton?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words