Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Baton
The definition of baton, the meaning of the word Baton:
Is baton a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A thin tapered rod used by a conductor to lead an orchestra or choir
- n. - A short stout club used primarily by policemen
- n. - A short staff carried by some officials to symbolize an office or an authority
- n. - A hollow metal rod that is wielded or twirled by a drum major or drum majorette
- n. - A hollow cylinder passed from runner to runner in a relay race
Baton is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in baton: A B N O T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to baton:
28 words found using the letters in "Baton"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words