Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Begun
The definition of begun, the meaning of the word Begun:
Is begun a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Take the first step or steps in carrying out an action
- v. - Have a beginning, in a temporal, spatial, or evaluative sense
- v. - Set in motion, cause to start
- v. - Begin to speak or say
- v. - Be the first item or point, constitute the beginning or start, come first in a series
- v. - Have a beginning, of a temporal event
- v. - Have a beginning characterized in some specified way
- v. - Begin an event that is implied and limited by the nature or inherent function of the direct object
- v. - Achieve or accomplish in the least degree, usually used in the negative
- v. - Begin to speak, understand, read, and write a language
Begun is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in begun: B E G N U
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to begun:
19 words found using the letters in "Begun"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words