Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Belts
The definition of belts, the meaning of the word Belts:
Is belts a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - Endless loop of flexible material between two rotating shafts or pulleys
- n. - A band to tie or buckle around the body (usually at the waist)
- n. - An elongated region where a specific condition or characteristic is found
- n. - A vigorous blow
- n. - A path or strip (as cut by one course of mowing)
- n. - Ammunition (usually of small caliber) loaded in flexible linked strips for use in a machine gun
- n. - The act of hitting vigorously
- v. - Sing loudly and forcefully
- v. - Deliver a blow to
- v. - Fasten with a belt
Belts is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in belts: B E L S T
2 Anagrams of Belts
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to belts:
23 words found using the letters in "Belts"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words