Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Bids
The definition of bids, the meaning of the word Bids:
Is bids a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - An authoritative direction or instruction to do something
- n. - An attempt to get something
- n. - A formal proposal to buy at a specified price
- n. - (bridge) the number of tricks a bridge player is willing to contract to make
- v. - Propose a payment
- v. - Invoke upon
- v. - Ask for or request earnestly
- v. - Make a demand, as for a card or a suit or a show of hands
- v. - Make a serious effort to attain something
- v. - Ask someone in a friendly way to do something
Bids is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in bids: B D I S
1 Anagram of Bids
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bids:
11 words found using the letters in "Bids"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words