Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Bites
The definition of bites, the meaning of the word Bites:
Is bites a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A wound resulting from biting by an animal or a person
- n. - A small amount of solid food; a mouthful
- n. - A painful wound caused by the thrust of an insect's stinger into skin
- n. - A light informal meal
- n. - (angling) an instance of a fish taking the bait
- n. - Wit having a sharp and caustic quality
- n. - A strong odor or taste property
- n. - The act of gripping or chewing off with the teeth and jaws
- n. - A portion removed from the whole
- v. - To grip, cut off, or tear with or as if with the teeth or jaws
- v. - Cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort
- v. - Penetrate or cut, as with a knife
- v. - Deliver a sting to
Bites is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 8 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in bites: B E I S T
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bites:
26 words found using the letters in "Bites"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words