Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, bitter is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
1. Extremely and sharply
1. Make bitter
1. Marked by strong resentment or cynicism
2. Very difficult to accept or bear
3. Harsh or corrosive in tone
4. Expressive of severe grief or regret
5. Proceeding from or exhibiting great hostility or animosity
6. Causing a sharp and acrid taste experience
7. Causing a sharply painful or stinging sensation; used especially of cold
1. English term for a dry sharp-tasting ale with strong flavor of hops (usually on draft)
2. The taste experience when quinine or coffee is taken into the mouth
3. The property of having a harsh unpleasant taste
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bitter?
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words