Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Blacks
The definition of blacks, the meaning of the word Blacks:
Is blacks a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- n. - Total absence of light
- n. - British chemist who identified carbon dioxide and who formulated the concepts of specific heat and latent heat (1728-1799)
- n. - Popular child actress of the 1930's (born in 1928)
- n. - A person with dark skin who comes from Africa (or whose ancestors came from Africa)
- n. - (board games) the darker pieces
- n. - Black clothing (worn as a sign of mourning)
- v. - Make or become black
Blacks is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in blacks: A B C K L S
43 words found using the letters in "Blacks"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words