Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Blank
The definition of blank, the meaning of the word Blank:
Is blank a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A blank character used to separate successive words in writing or printing
- n. - A blank gap or missing part
- n. - A piece of material ready to be made into something
- n. - A cartridge containing an explosive charge but no bullet
- v. - Keep the opposing (baseball) team from winning
- adj. - (of a surface) not written or printed on
- adj. - Void of expression
- adj. - Not charged with a bullet
Blank is worth 11 points in Scrabble, and 14 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in blank: A B K L N
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to blank:
16 words found using the letters in "Blank"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words