Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
10 Definitions of Blazes
The definition of blazes, the meaning of the word Blazes:
Is blazes a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A strong flame that burns brightly
- n. - A cause of difficulty and suffering
- n. - Noisy and unrestrained mischief
- n. - A light within the field of vision that is brighter than the brightness to which the eyes are adapted
- n. - A light-colored marking
- v. - Shine brightly and intensively
- v. - Shoot rapidly and repeatedly
- v. - Burn brightly and intensely
- v. - Move rapidly and as if blazing
- v. - Indicate by marking trees with blazes
Blazes is worth 17 points in Scrabble, and 19 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in blazes: A B E L S Z
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to blazes:
54 words found using the letters in "Blazes"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words