Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Blinds
The definition of blinds, the meaning of the word Blinds:
Is blinds a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - People who have severe visual impairments, considered as a group
- n. - A hiding place sometimes used by hunters (especially duck hunters)
- n. - A protective covering that keeps things out or hinders sight
- n. - Something intended to misrepresent the true nature of an activity
- v. - Render unable to see
- v. - Make blind by putting the eyes out
- v. - Make dim by comparison or conceal
Blinds is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in blinds: B D I L N S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to blinds:
38 words found using the letters in "Blinds"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words