Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Bloods
The definition of bloods, the meaning of the word Bloods:
Is bloods a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The fluid (red in vertebrates) that is pumped through the body by the heart and contains plasma, blood cells, and platelets
- n. - Temperament or disposition
- n. - A dissolute man in fashionable society
- n. - The descendants of one individual
- n. - People viewed as members of a group
- v. - Smear with blood, as in a hunting initiation rite, where the face of a person is smeared with the blood of the kill
Bloods is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in bloods: B D L O O S
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bloods:
37 words found using the letters in "Bloods"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words