Yes, blows is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 12 points in Words with Friends
Blows is a valid Scrabble word.
Table of Contents
29 definitions of the word 'blows'.
- Exhale hard
- Be blowing or storming
- Free of obstruction by blowing air through
- Be in motion due to some air or water current
- Make a sound as if blown
- Shape by blowing
- Make a mess of, destroy or ruin
- Spend thoughtlessly; throw away
- Spend lavishly or wastefully on
- Sound by having air expelled through a tube
- Play or sound a wind instrument
- Provide sexual gratification through oral stimulation
- Cause air to go in, on, or through
- Cause to move by means of an air current
- Spout moist air from the blowhole
- Leave; informal or rude
- Lay eggs
- Cause to be revealed and jeopardized
- Show off
- Allow to regain its breath
- Melt, break, or become otherwise unusable
- Burst suddenly
- A powerful stroke with the fist or a weapon
- An impact (as from a collision)
- An unfortunate happening that hinders or impedes; something that is thwarting or frustrating
- An unpleasant or disappointing surprise
- A strong current of air
- Street names for cocaine
- Forceful exhalation through the nose or mouth
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in blows?
1 Anagram of Blows
Anagrams are words that use the same letters as other words, but in a different order.
Anagrams are sometimes called a Word Unscramble
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to blows:
There are 2 words that can be made by adding another letter to 'blows'.