Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
8 Definitions of Bluest
The definition of bluest, the meaning of the word Bluest:
Is bluest a scrabble word? Yes!
- adj. - Of the color intermediate between green and violet; having a color similar to that of a clear unclouded sky
- adj. - Used to signify the Union forces in the American Civil War (who wore blue uniforms)
- adj. - Filled with melancholy and despondency
- adj. - Characterized by profanity or cursing
- adj. - Suggestive of sexual impropriety
- adj. - Belonging to or characteristic of the nobility or aristocracy
- adj. - Morally rigorous and strict
- adj. - Causing dejection
Bluest is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in bluest: B E L S T U
5 Anagrams of Bluest
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bluest:
65 words found using the letters in "Bluest"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words