Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
5 Definitions of Bluffs
The definition of bluffs, the meaning of the word Bluffs:
Is bluffs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A high steep bank (usually formed by river erosion)
- n. - Pretense that your position is stronger than it really is
- n. - The act of bluffing in poker; deception by a false show of confidence in the strength of your cards
- v. - Deceive an opponent by a bold bet on an inferior hand with the result that the opponent withdraws a winning hand
- v. - Frighten someone by pretending to be stronger than one really is
Bluffs is worth 14 points in Scrabble, and 17 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in bluffs: B F F L S U
16 words found using the letters in "Bluffs"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words