Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
7 Definitions of Blurs
The definition of blurs, the meaning of the word Blurs:
Is blurs a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A hazy or indistinct representation
- v. - Become glassy; lose clear vision
- v. - To make less distinct or clear
- v. - Make unclear, indistinct, or blurred
- v. - Make a smudge on; soil by smudging
- v. - Make dim or indistinct
- v. - Become vague or indistinct
Blurs is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in blurs: B L R S U
2 Anagrams of Blurs
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to blurs:
15 words found using the letters in "Blurs"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words