Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Bob
The definition of bob, the meaning of the word Bob:
Is bob a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - A former monetary unit in Great Britain
- n. - A hair style for women and children; a short haircut all around
- n. - A long racing sled (for 2 or more people) with a steering mechanism
- n. - A hanging weight, especially a metal ball on a string
- n. - A small float usually made of cork; attached to a fishing line
- n. - A short or shortened tail of certain animals
- n. - A short abrupt inclination (as of the head)
- v. - Move up and down repeatedly
- v. - Ride a bobsled
- v. - Remove or shorten the tail of an animal
- v. - Make a curtsy; usually done only by girls and women; as a sign of respect
- v. - Cut hair in the style of a bob
Bob is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 3 letters in bob: B B O
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to bob:
1 word found using the letters in "Bob"
2 Letter Words