Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
12 Definitions of Body
The definition of body, the meaning of the word Body:
Is body a scrabble word? Yes!
- n. - The entire structure of an organism (an animal, plant, or human being)
- n. - A group of persons associated by some common tie or occupation and regarded as an entity
- n. - A natural object consisting of a dead animal or person
- n. - An individual 3-dimensional object that has mass and that is distinguishable from other objects
- n. - The body excluding the head and neck and limbs
- n. - A collection of particulars considered as a system
- n. - The property of holding together and retaining its shape
- n. - The central message of a communication
- n. - The main mass of a thing
- n. - A resonating chamber in a musical instrument (as the body of a violin)
- n. - The external structure of a vehicle
- v. - Invest with or as with a body; give body to
Body is worth 10 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
There are 4 letters in body: B D O Y
1 Anagram of Body
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to body:
11 words found using the letters in "Body"
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words