Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
6 Definitions of Boiled
The definition of boiled, the meaning of the word Boiled:
Is boiled a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Come to the boiling point and change from a liquid to vapor
- v. - Immerse or be immersed in a boiling liquid, often for cooking purposes
- v. - Bring to, or maintain at, the boiling point
- v. - Be agitated
- v. - Be in an agitated emotional state
- adj. - Cooked in hot water
Boiled is worth 9 points in Scrabble, and 11 points in Words with Friends
There are 6 letters in boiled: B D E I L O
1 Anagram of Boiled
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to boiled:
63 words found using the letters in "Boiled"
6 Letter Words
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words