Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
Yes, bonds is a Scrabble word!
...and is worth 8 points in Scrabble, and 10 points in Words with Friends
1. Stick to firmly
2. Create social or emotional ties
3. Issue bonds on
4. Bring together in a common cause or emotion
1. An electrical force linking atoms
2. A certificate of debt (usually interest-bearing or discounted) that is issued by a government or corporation in order to raise money; the issuer is required to pay a fixed sum annually until maturity and then a fixed sum to repay the principal
3. A connection based on kinship or marriage or common interest
4. (criminal law) money that must be forfeited by the bondsman if an accused person fails to appear in court for trial
5. A restraint that confines or restricts freedom (especially something used to tie down or restrain a prisoner)
6. A connection that fastens things together
7. A superior quality of strong durable white writing paper; originally made for printing documents
8. United States civil rights leader who was elected to the legislature in Georgia but was barred from taking his seat because he opposed the Vietnam War (born 1940)
9. British secret operative 007 in novels by Ian Fleming
10. The property of sticking together (as of glue and wood) or the joining of surfaces of different composition
What Scrabble words can I make with the letters in bonds?
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words