Want to beat your Scrabble friends no matter where you are?WordSolver Android App!
13 Definitions of Borne
The definition of borne, the meaning of the word Borne:
Is borne a scrabble word? Yes!
- v. - Have
- v. - Cause to be born
- v. - Put up with something or somebody unpleasant
- v. - Move while holding up or supporting
- v. - Bring forth, "The apple tree bore delicious apples this year"
- v. - Take on as one's own the expenses or debts of another person
- v. - Contain or hold; have within
- v. - Bring in
- v. - Have on one's person
- v. - Behave in a certain manner
- v. - Have rightfully; of rights, titles, and offices
- v. - Support or hold in a certain manner
- v. - Be pregnant with
Borne is worth 7 points in Scrabble, and 9 points in Words with Friends
There are 5 letters in borne: B E N O R
1 Anagram of Borne
Words that can be created with an extra letter added to borne:
31 words found using the letters in "Borne"
5 Letter Words
4 Letter Words
3 Letter Words
2 Letter Words